Star series peelers were created for practical daily work in a kitchen. As a heavy-duty version of the world-famous REX peeler, the STAR peelers feature the sharpest blade on the market and a stainless-steel handle!
The Star Inox peeler makes easy peeling work and produces a beautiful long peel, leaving fruits and vegetables with a clean and smooth surface. This professional peeler can additionally be used to slice cheese and cut vegetables into thin strips.
The Star Julienne has a laser-welded, super-sharp precision knife for quickly cut perfect, uniformly excellent Julienne strips, either for soup add-ins or to decorate your dishes.
The Star Tomi is perfect for peeling soft-skinned vegetables and fruits such as kiwi, tomatoes, or peppers. The metal hook at the head of the peeler ensures that removing potato eyes is an effortless process.
Star series peelers are unmistakable in design and have won numerous awards. It's a simple design, and the unbeatable ergonomic shape makes them an excellent partner in a kitchen!
- 100% made in Switzerland
- The blade is one of the sharpest on the market.
- Equally comfortable for both right- and left-handed people
- Suitable for those suffering from arthritis
- Lightweight and ergonomic design
- Perfect for heavy-duty
- Two years warranty
- Best selling peeler for decades
- Star is widely used in professional kitchens
- 3-Peeler Set
- Blade: Stainless steel, tempered ~55 HRC
- Handle: Stainless steel, aluminum, color
- Weight: 83 g
- Dimensions: 11 x 6,5 x 1,5
- Dishwasher safe
- 100% Genuine & Official Product Guarantee
- 2-Years Manufacturer Warranty
- 30-day Money Back Guarantee
- Free Delivery From €39+
Very easy to use and requires almost no pressure to peel. I've used other peelers that required a lot of force to start cutting. One thing I would notice though is that the paint on one of my trilogy peelers has already faded away since it was washed in the dishwasher, it functions flawlessly though.
Also excellent design and easy to clean.
If you work in kitchens and peel daily, give it a try Star trilogy (especially inox model)! You won't regret it! And you'll be glad you have them when you need them.